Friday, January 30, 2009

The magnificent first post

Umm... hi! This is my er blog. welcome?

So umm not exactally sure what im suppost to write here for my VERY FIRST POST eek.

this is like standing in front of a crowd, ready to make a speech, but i forgot my cue cards. has that ever happended to you? ya, me neither. but if it DID happen to me, this is what it would feel like D:

anyway, i hope the blogging world accepts me and that i have many readers. :D so umm... READ!! i guess thats all i have to blogg about for today... hope you enjoyed it and come back to read about my magical and exciting (not) life :D

1 comment:

  1. hello, everyone who read this..just to let you know...Emma is the best person i have ever met, her life can get very exciting sometimes, so i encourage you to come back and check out her current blogs, once a week (or however often she writes them) I LOVE YOU EMMA♥ -skyyy

    ReplyDelete