Saturday, March 14, 2009

some random stuff that happened to me

ew i hate my dog.

i was putting him outside so he could you know, do his business and he ran away. i had to get on my mom's old slip on shoes and run in the snow to get him. then, when i almost had him in my grasps... he RAN AWAY AGAIN. you have no idea how angry that made me. but all ended well when my mom got 'em.

but i still hate him.

well, i guess hate is a strong word, but i cant really think another word at the moment. my brain is like, fried. ive spent the day on neopets and facebook doing pretty much nothing.

i had THE BEST BUTTER TART EVER. like i swear it should get a freakin award. it was like, the size of my fist. and it had no raisins so i was like OMG I LOVE YOU.

i was reading some other blogs today, and they talked about some really random stuff and i dont even understand half of what they're talking about. like weird psychological junk about life and roses and... stuff.

again, i dont know where im going with this...

so its been a while since i posted hasent it? well nothing really that exciting happened to me this week.

OMG I REMEMBER SOMETHING

japanese people came to our school. and one gave me a present. i was haaapppy.

anddd... umm what else.

i dont think theres anything else...

i hope i entertained you for mere moments. and impressed you with my lack of knowledge about psychologist junk.

have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment