Friday, February 27, 2009

the funniest thing ever

... it happened to me. i swear. it was hee-frickin-larious. i was gonna write about it the other day when i was talking about teeth, but i thought this story would take away from the beauty of dental-ness.

it was a normal monday.

and i was siting in science.

and my teacher was talking to the girl behind me having what seemed to be a normal conversation. the girl behind me must have said something funny to my teacher and i could feel a laugh coming. i could just feel it.

and before i tell you anything else, ill tell you a little about my teacher. her name will remain confidential to protect her social life. she is a short wee little thing, petite if you wish. so what happened next, stunned all.

she must have had a bubble in her throat, or was shortly possessed by a rabid gorilla. you know when people replay things in slow motion, and everyone sounds like a man? her laugh sounded EXACTLY like that, mixed with the primitive sounds of a gorilla. HOWRE HAAA HOOOAAWW.

me and kira just looked at each other, trying to contain our laughter until she was out of earshot. i seriously DIED.

but the funniest thing was that she didnt even say anything like 'oh my that was strange'. nothing! she just WALKED AWAY.

and that made me laugh even harder!!! me and kira were sitting in our seats, killing ourselves trying to imitate her. and the weird thing was that NOBODY else heard it. so everyone was looking at us like we had grown daisies out of our eye balls. well maybe that's an exaggeration, but you get the point.

nobody else seems to find humor in this except me and kira.

just thinking of this right now caused me to burst out laughing. this will stay with me for the rest of my life.

ill be sitting in an old-person-home in a rocking chair and i will think of this amazing story. and probably fall off my chair laughing. i hope i won't die :/

No comments:

Post a Comment