Sunday, February 1, 2009

yet another post

howdy.

yesterday, i was bored and i wanted to make a new blog post but i remembered that i had already wrote one for that day. and i didnt want to look like a blogging freak and write, like 6 posts a day. that would be weird. so i decided to wait until noon to write this one. it should hold me over for the rest of the day.

i haven't added any photos yet. i think i will, but im not sure. my cameras broken, but i might take some with my moms camera. there's nothing really to take pictures of though. just snow. yuck. and maybe my cat. shes really cute. yes, i will take a picture of her. now that that's settled...

has anyone heard of polyvore? *silence* well of course not, nobodies actually READING my blog. im such a weirdo.

but just in case someone is locked in a closet somewhere and has nothing better to do than to read my suckish blog, polyvore is this website that you can use to make pictures. not just any picture, oh no, you can make these massive collages. you can find ANYTHING you want there. from chickens to toast, recliner chairs to t shirts, its all there. i mean ALL. so go to polyvore.com and make a picture. that's an order.

anywho i guess ill go add some more stuff to my little side bar over there ->

and go on polyvore some more :D

Find me on Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment