Thursday, February 5, 2009

physical activity... my favourite.

hey there!

the thing that surprised me the most about this semester is that gym is my favourite subject. its actually really fun. i usually never liked it because i wasnt good at it and i got pretty bad marks in it, but now my teacher is marking us on our participation and enthusiasm. so i have to participate A LOT to compensate for my lack of talent.

so i went shopping at zellers tonight and bought some new gym clothes. you have no idea how glad i am that those ugly basketball shorts are out of style. they made my legs look a million miles wide. totally not attractive.

well, they're not completely out of style but on the girls who wear them, they look good. but on me, they definitely dont.

so i got some nice spandex. theyre short and black and all the rage. totally amazing. ooh and i got really a really cute tshirt with those little guys from the olympics. theyre adorable, im in love with them. so ill probably wear that for gym :D

but im going skating tomorrow on a local pond. and i dont have skates. ill have to rummage through my basement tonight. ill have much fun...

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha emma!!!!!!!
    "you have no idea how glad i am that those ugly basketball shorts are out of style."
    and then, you probably remembered i wear them, and so...
    "well, they're not completely out of style but on the girls who wear them, they look good."
    just to cover it up :P
    i love you, lol! and plus i dont care if you dont like them, i think your shorts are SLUTY!!!!! kidding, kidding... they just don't look good on me, lol. so same thing only opposite!!!!!! yeah so i just had to say how hilarious you are and creative and all that emma-ish stuff. love ya
    -Jodi

    ReplyDelete